I’ve been incredibly frustrated with lynda.com. The sound continues to be garbled — now about 90% of the time. The pages won’t download. Silent scream right about now.
Here is my learning contract for this week. Unfortunately it’s taking me a lot longer than the given times — not just because I’m practicing with the Exercise files, which is worthwhile, but because of the garbled sound, slow downloads, and repeatedly being timed out. My husband Taylor wishes I had taken a once-a-week, 4-session technology training class on the BYU campus that began last week. But I thought I’d move faster on my own. Not at this point!
- Lynda tutorials
- o FL 3. Moving Beyond Basic Shapes (50:58)
- o FL 4. Working with Layers & Timeline (17:11)
- o FL 5. Working with External Images & the Library Panel (16:29)
- o FL 6. Working with Texts & Fonts (23:00)
- o FL 7. Using Graphic Symbols (20:30)
- o FL 8. Creating Frame-by-Frame Animations (29:28)
- Practice what I am learning; apply to project
WordPress will not allow me to post swf files (unless I pay $60/year!), so I’ll post one exercise file per chapter to our course site and link to them: